We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Floating Market--Tong Contact info

USA
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Floating Market--Tong Contact info

I am going to Bangkok in two weeks and would love to see the floating market. I heard that Tong is the way to go and was wondering if anyone had her contact information. Thanks!!!

-Lil

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Floating Market--Tong Contact info

Tong is booked way in advance but if you e mail her you may be able to get one of her team, we had Tom and he was brilliant, fun to be with and very knowledgeable, contact info tourwithtong.com have a look at her web site just google her name

..........susie

British Columbia
Level Contributor
265 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Floating Market--Tong Contact info

Her email is tourwithtong@yahoo.com

If you can snag her or one of her guides, it's well worth it. We had Nui for 2 days, including a trip to the market and it was a blast!

Sydney
Level Contributor
62 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Floating Market--Tong Contact info

Definately try and get one of her tour guides. We had Charlie and he was brilliant. We had to cancel our tour the first day coz I had to go to hospital but they rebooked us and didn't charge us extra. They are just so lovely and I can't recommend Tong's company enough!

Charlie drove a comfotable van with air conditioning and DVD player so we were very well looked after. Prices are also reasonable compared to the tours you book through hotels. Good Luck!

We just booked by emailing Tong, the above addresses the other people have given you. Enjoy your trip!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
440 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Floating Market--Tong Contact info

Hi

My best friend and I are doing a tour with one of Tongs guides on the 14th of May. We will be doing the floating markets, Tiger temples. Your welcome to join if you like.

USA
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Floating Market--Tong Contact info

Thanks for the offer, but we will not be arriving until May 17th.

Are her tours usually a full day or half day event?

6. Re: Floating Market--Tong Contact info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 20:19