We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel

Have been looking at Park Plaza Sukhumvit, Federal Hotel, Baan Sukhumvit Inn, and Le Fenix. I would like a nice hotel as inexpensive as possible. Can anyone recommend one of these or something else.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel

Some one said the Federal was o.k.Also have a look at Maxim's on Soi 7/1(look on web)looks o.k. actually!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,902 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel

I have stayed at Park Plaza and Le_fenix. Are they actually both in the same price range??? If yes, then I would prefer the Park Plaza. It is more like a traditional hotel with great staffa nd service.

Le Fenix is what I would call a hip/concept hotel. The decor is very club culture-ish, especially the lobby.

What is your budget????

St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel

I can't find anything about Maxim's on the internet. Does anyone know a website?

Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,599 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel

The federal has a great cafe if that helps at all!! ;)

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel

www.Maximsinn.com(its on Soi 7/1 Sukumvit)looks extremely good for price and recommended./Go to page 13 or 14 of this forum to read comments!(SuperBlueberry i think!)I'll check for you and get back!

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel

Yer its page 14(31st August..ref abbodrink)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel

Maxim's Inn

131/21-23 Sukhumvit 7/1

(Tel:0 2252 9911-2, 0 2252 9917 Fax: 0 2253 5329), 30 rooms

Rates start from 500 Baht - 900 Baht

E-mail : maximinn@loxinfo.co.th

Brisbane
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel

Check http:/www.maximinn.com/rooms.html for its rates. I think the cheapest is 750baht for single room with breakfast. And for those who can't live without internet like me, there's free wi-fi.

As a side note, do try some of Maxim's restaurant's food when you're there - like fried spring roll, prawn cakes - its making my stomach rumble.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel

You also might want to look at Nari Hotel in Silom. This is a 4 star hotel but it has a promotion on right now. *Book through Agoda to get the promotion.

Standard Room / Breakfast Included (Was $86.USD) With promotion: $50.USD

This place has a Gym/Fitness Facilities - Outdoor Pool – Sauna - In Room Safe or Safety Box - Satellite/Cable TV – And is close to night market and BTS.

10. Re: Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 11:25