I'm in Krabi right now and am going to take a train towards BKK today. This was my BIG decision. Go to BKK and wait it out, or go to Phuket and leave the country that way. My flight doesn't leave until Wed. (Dec. 3rd) and I was hoping that it would end by then. What would you do?