We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 star hotel below 2000baht

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
96 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
4 star hotel below 2000baht

Can anyone pls recommend me a 4 star hotel in bangkok situated at a good location with the rate of 2000 baht or below? I am tarvelling there in feb. Thank you.

London - Bkk - PP
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

Not much chance of finding a 4* Hotel in Bangkok for under 2000 baht, although the Dynasty inn on Sukhumvit soi 4 does do a good standard 3* for 1500 baht - it also has the added benefit of being right in the middle of the nightlife. 3000 baht will get you a standard room in the Majestic Grande on soi 2 (a 4* hotel)

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,906 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

Try Baiyoke Sky, not sure if it 4* but you might be able to get a room for B2000 on one of the lower floors.

Eastin Hotel in the Pratunam/Makkasan area had rooms going for B1900. (very nice rooms actually)

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,541 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

Furama Xclusive at sukumvit Soi 23 Asok was priced at 4000 baht per nite,but special deal on wotif.com had it 2/1 last week,so check it out to see if it's still running.I have stayed there and rooms are good(flat screen,d.v.d,c.d. sound system)staff are good also!

Brisbane, Queensland
Level Contributor
408 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

Not sure if they're actually 4-star, but the All Seasons (Ibis) Huamark Hotel can be booked online for 577 Baht, or the All Seasons (Ibis) Siam Hotel for about 900 Baht. Both fairly nice hotels at very cheap rates, just a bit far from the action for my liking.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
96 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

Thx alot for your suggestions. Would certainly look into the hotels mentioned. However, if you guys have nice hotels with good breakfast and pool, pls suggest to me. Although i am on a budget constrain, daily rate of slightly higher than 2000baht is good for me. Thanks!

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
96 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

dear, mmonkie,

hi there, just wanted to know which website did u get the price of 2000baht for baiyoke sky hotel? the last time that i saw it, was about 3000baht for their cheapest room, lowest floor. How was your stay?

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

sometimes you can get very good rates via wotif.com

i check now Amari Atrium is only 1,899 Baht!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,906 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

B3000 for baiyoke sky sky???

I would never pay B3000 for Baiyoke. I did a walk in last year and got their cheapest room for B1800.

You can look at the Furama exlusive on Asoke I think that one is around B2000.

9. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2009, 19:32
London
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 4 star hotel below 2000baht

You can try at Ramada D'MA Bangkok in Pratunam shopping are. Hope you can get it lower than Baht 2,000