We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bangkok material

perth wa
14 posts
Save Topic
bangkok material

could anyone tell me were to go and buy material and cotton and lace in bangkok andif any knowns could they please give me address and phone num very much appretate if possible

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bangkok material

Most shopping malls will have shops selling this, including Central World.

perth wa
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bangkok material

my friend statying at INDRA REGENT and she would like to no what one you recommend and a address were to go as she not long in bangkok thankyou for u help

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bangkok material

I recommend you to have a tour to Cninatown and Sampeng Lane! there are a lot of stoeres selling all kind of material, specially cotton and lace (but no silk).

4. Re: bangkok material

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 22:18