We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guest friendly hotel

dublin
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
guest friendly hotel

im planning on staying in the taipan hotel bangkok does any1 know if its guest friendly.is there fee's or charges.

Dallas
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: guest friendly hotel

You should contact the hotel and ask them. This is not an unusual question and they would give you all the info you need.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,983 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: guest friendly hotel

Next time book a twin room.

If they make a fuss just say you already paid for a twin room.

At check in say your room mate will be coming later.

dublin
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: guest friendly hotel

thats cool thanks.if you have any hotel suggestions throw them out there

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: guest friendly hotel

Twin room in Thailand means two beds; double room means one big bed.

stalybridge uk
Level Contributor
456 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: guest friendly hotel

I too was going to stop there and have read from past post,not sure if it was this forum site. That they do charge ,i think it was 500 baht so give it a miss.i stop around the corner bann sukhumvit hotel .only small hotel but fantastic,guest friendly

California
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: guest friendly hotel

Hi;

I Don't know if Taipan hotel is a guest friendly .

I Don't like to do the Ad. for Majestic suite here .

However, the M.S. hotel is truly a Guest friendly place that I know of and the only hotel I stayed in

Bangkok in my last 4 trips Holiday/Vacation here .

The downsides are too close Nana plaza and No parking / stopping in front of this hotel Sukhumvit road . Other than that , breakfast is included and

No 500baht joiner fee

stalybridge uk
Level Contributor
456 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: guest friendly hotel

Great place majestic have stayed there also ,if i need to be near to nana ,but the baan is also good to be near to soi cowboy or soi 33 area.Both brill hotels and in prime spots

California
Level Contributor
2,108 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: guest friendly hotel

Hi;

The baan is good hotel if one needs to be close soi

Cowboy and soi 33. I still like the M.S. prime spot

on this lower Suk. a short walk to BTS station and all the eating outlets like the Foodland on soi5 .

St. Louis
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: guest friendly hotel

Stayed swiss park last time, No Joiner fee. and if you have a massage therapy session it will not cost you 600B like in Ambassador. Only thing is the guy next room over had a screamer for the most of one night I was there. LOL was funny for about 5 min.. Met them at Breakfast next morning and I asked him how Madam WU was doing He looked at me so funny,, and i just repeated what was heard the night before.. wu wu WU WUWUUUUUUUUUU.... LOL

dublin
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: guest friendly hotel

classic ill make sure i dont end up with any wu's haha i can only imagine how noisy day where sum of the places over do look like they were built with paper thin walls