We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dressmaker Bangkok - help needed :)

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dressmaker Bangkok - help needed :)

Hi Everyone,

I am in Australia and would like to get some dresses made in Bangkok. If anyone has a dressmaker with an email address that would be greatly appreciated as I would like to work everything out before I get there due to not having much time.

I would usually just search tripadvisor forums but this is a little different as I need a dressmaker with an email address.

Thank you all in advance for your replies.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dressmaker Bangkok - help needed :)

I used this one while living in Bangkok and was always happy with Dee's work:

"NICKERMANN'S" nickintl@loxinfo.co.th. (Basement of Landmark hotel) Certainly not the cheapest one in town, but you get what you pay for.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dressmaker Bangkok - help needed :)

For a reliable tailor, try Pinky. Website is www.pinkytailor.com. Not sure if they have an email address. There contact number is listed on their website. Give them a call and see what sort of arrangements you can make. I know a lot of people in Singapore (mainly the working crowd) who use them and my husband and I had good experience when we used them last year. I was so happy with the first thai silk skirt suit that they made for me (within 2 days) that I ordered more. One suit was sent to me after got back. As they were pretty booked up, they were not able to do dresses for me. My husband made suits and shirts too.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dressmaker Bangkok - help needed :)

Hi, I've been Pinky's customer last 20 years and still very happy with him. He can be reached also via email: pinkytailor@hotmail.com - his daughter will forward it to him.

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dressmaker Bangkok - help needed :)

Hi

What is the price range for a office normal ladies jacket in Bangkok?

How much does pinky charge?

thanks very much

5. Re: Dressmaker Bangkok - help needed :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2009, 05:34