We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

Indonesia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

Hi there, I heard that baiyoke hotel fruit buffet is good and only 180 baht. Has anybody been tried before? Is it worth it? Should I make reservation? Or just walk in ? Thanks

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

I hope to stay there in October. I will try it and if you can wait that long I will report back. Cheers Jean

a60
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
464 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

I stayed at the Baiyoke in January. Unfortunately I didn't get to eat at the fruit buffet but I have to tell you that the fruits looked magnificent.

If they were anything like the fruit seved at breakfast then you will really love it. You don't need to book - just walk in. Surprisingly it is never crowded.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

a60 Can you please tell me what time of day the fruit buffet is on and did you like that hotel to stay in? I know its location and it is fine with me.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
742 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

Hi everyone,

We stayed at the Baiyoke Sky in December and we absolutely adored it! The fruit buffet was 180 baht per person, and it's definitely worth the money. I'm not too sure about the hours, but I think it would reasonable to expect them to be open between at least 10:00 - 18:00.

Have fun!

Michelle.

ps: please send me a personal message if you need more info on this hotel, I can't say enough good things about it :)

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

Thank you CornFlake girl ZA you have confirmed for me that I want to stay there, I am a frequent visitor to BKK and have stayed at many places in the past and now look forward to a new experience.

Newport Beach
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

If you like Thai fruits it's a great place to try them all. The fruit was fresh and most of them were ripe. The tamarind was really good, durian, jakfruit, all were delicious. I will go again when I am in BKK this December.

7. Re: Baiyoke hotel fruit buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2010, 05:17