We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping near Banyan Tree - suggestions please

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
200 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping near Banyan Tree - suggestions please

Hello, we are having a half day of pampering at Banyan Tree Spa when we visit BKK next week.

We'd like to go somewhere nice for lunch afterwards and then shopping. Can anyone suggest nearby shopping centre to Banyan tree please?

I know Banyan tree is a bit out of the way, we'll either go by skytrain or taxi just wasnt' sure what is near there. Thank you.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping near Banyan Tree - suggestions please

Whilst it is indeed a beautiful hotel it really is out of the way. You need a taxi to go anywhere. If you are staying there you are obviously not budget conscious, I am guessing that the cost of taxi's will not be an issue, with that it mind Silom Road has some nice boutique style shopping, I am guessing that market s are not your go, however is they are try MBK which is pretty much the same stuff but A/C and a lot more comfortable.

Hope you enjoy your stay at the Banyon Tree I sure did.

2. Re: Shopping near Banyan Tree - suggestions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2010, 05:25