We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel help please

manchester
Level Contributor
716 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hotel help please

hi there, my partner and will be staying in bangkok for 2 nights over xmas,before we go to hua hin. We have been recamended the rikka inn and the erawan house for price and also location, could any one please tell us if this is correct, and dose anyone have any other suggestions please. thanks

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel help please

What is your budget? I like Jim's Lodge which is about a quarter mile from the Chit Lom skytrain stop. It is clean, quiet, and reasonably priced. You can see my review of it on TA. I also like Swiss Park Hotel near Sukhumvit. Both hotels have web sites if you wish to look.

manchester
Level Contributor
716 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel help please

hi scrappoose, W ell when you say budget im not sure really, we want to have a night or two in bangkok first, because people say we will need a rest after a 11 hr flight, then we were hoping to go to hua hin for 12nts or so, that side of it seems to be working out more than we thought, every year we say lets try thailand and never do because of the price and messing about it takes to get there, but like my fella said if we keep doing that we will never get there, lol,Thanks for your hotel advice i will take a look at them, myself i would like to stay in a better class of hotels than my fella, but thats because ive got champagne tastes but he has only got lemonade pockets, lol, cheers, bye for now.

3. Re: hotel help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 07:17