We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Hotels Hotel and more Hotels

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
83 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Help Hotels Hotel and more Hotels

Hello,

Not knowing what area is best, I think I have narrowed down the hotel choises. Based on feedback from travel forum's, proximity to transportation, Cost (we get airline discounts at some of the hotels). What I don't know about the hotels is which hotels have a better location for food stalls and possibly a night market. We want to take a river cruise but I think we can take the Skytrain and we might want to go to MBK but I also think we can take the Skytrain.

Here are the hotrls we are considering so far in no particular order:

Admiral Premier Bangkok

Bossotel Bangkok

Citadines Bangkok Sukhumvit 16

Citadines Bangkok Sukhumvit 23

The Inn Saladaeng #199

Centre Point Silom

SilQ

Aspen Suites Bangkok

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

BPX
England
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Hotels Hotel and more Hotels

I would look for hotels in the Sukhumvit area as this is right on the Skytrain (BTS) route and there is lots of hotels and lots of food stalls and if you are muslim halal food. I think all of your needs would be taken care of in this area between Nana and Asoke.

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Hotels Hotel and more Hotels

We haven't stayed there but think Aspen suites looks good. Good reviews and location.

Lindy.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
352 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Hotels Hotel and more Hotels

Admiral Premier is a really nice hotel

Highly recommended

Great location, quiet..yet close to the Skytrain. I'd stay there again

Citadines Sukhumvit 16, and Aspen Suites also get good reviews

Edited: 21 March 2010, 06:53
Wirral UK
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
753 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Hotels Hotel and more Hotels

If you're only there for a few days, then I'd stay on or near the river. Most of the main sites are on the river and the ferries stop at all of them.

N

5. Re: Help Hotels Hotel and more Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 05:18