We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying axe cushions in Bangkok

manchester
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
214 reviews
Save Topic
Buying axe cushions in Bangkok

I have decided to purchase an axe cushion on my next trip to Thailand, can anyone recommend a good place to buy one, I could do with it being packed and labeled to put in the Aircraft hold.

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying axe cushions in Bangkok

You might want to check with UK customs as to whether they are allowed in. We are not allowed them here in Australia as they are packed with straw and therefore restricted due to Quarantine... I have been told our quarantine is very very strict compared to other countries so you might be okay though.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying axe cushions in Bangkok

Gosh I never thought of that, thanks for the advice.

3. Re: Buying axe cushions in Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 06:22