I m suppose to go on a leisure trip as stated above. However, now I m starting to worry on whether to go or cancel the trip. Saw on news that the tourist spots are being held up by clans and all. Any one had any experience to cancel their flight tickets and hotel bookings in such critical situations? Any success? Although my trip is exactly 2 weeks later, how early do u think I should start making a decision on whether to go or cancel my trip?