We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dvds

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
dvds

How much should i expect to pay for Dvd's in BKK?

Thanks in advance

Izzy

1. Re: dvds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 May 2010, 13:51
Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dvds

thanks so much dragonc!

Aussie
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dvds

Izzy if you go to the major computer place in Bangkok in Pratinum (sorry name escapes me at moment) you should get them a lot cheaper if you are buying a few. Ever 2 meters is another shop selling them.

Its just up from the fashion mall can't miss it

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dvds

That would be Pantip Plaza. If you buy a few, they will charge you 80 baht each. If you buy lots, they will drop it to 60 baht each. Happy buying!!

Cheers, Lynne

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dvds

Ive never bought them in BKK as I was able to get them at 50-60 baht each in Phuket... hopefully you can bargain them down to that price!

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dvds

Not in Bangkok. You can get buy four get one free bargains, but Panthip is the only place to sell at less than 100 baht and quality can be an issue. I often buy at Fortune Town where the discs are 1st run master copies and very clear.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dvds

DVDs and CDs are the only things I've come across that are cheaper in Phuket than Bangkok. I've rarely had a problem with quality from Pantip and lately they have been letting people know if the quality isn't 100%.

Cheers, Lynne

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dvds

thanks all, we will try Panthip... if not we will buy in Koh Samui.

Hi Reet, we would usually purchase from Hello Kitty's and Mr Noons in Patong for 60 baht, but this time no Phuket! :-(

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dvds

Yeah I have my regular guy Johnny in Phuket... for 55 baht... will make sure I get them there... lol

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: dvds

lucky duck! ;-)