We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Suggestions for accommodation

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
127 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Need Suggestions for accommodation

Hi there

I'm in need of suggestions for accommodation in Bangkok... have spent many hours seaching Hotel Club, Asia Rooms & Agoda for accommodation yet getting so confused!!

We are a young couple who want to stay central in Bangkok, close to public transport and max per night is THB1500 for a private room with private bathroom.

I did like the look of Paradiso Boutique Suites but emailed them a week ago and yet to recieve a reply.

Any suggestions welcome!!

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Suggestions for accommodation

When you plan to be here has a large bearing on the rates of hotels.

Meanwhile look at Sacha's Hotel Uno, which gets good reviews, is close to Nana BTS station and Sukhumvit MRT station, and should fall within budget.

http://www.hotel-uno.com/sacha/index.html

Reviews here;

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d116007…

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
127 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Suggestions for accommodation

Sorry I forgot to add it is for 3 nights - 17 to 20 September.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Suggestions for accommodation

Because your dates are so far off..do not even consider booking just now on any of the web accommodation sights as there is no benefit in doing so!Wait till nearer the date as hotels are doing it really tough just now and tourist numbers are way down (sadly)on even last year!

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Suggestions for accommodation

look at the Ibis can't go wrong cheap clean rooms.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
9,985 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Suggestions for accommodation

I can recomend Nanatai Mansions at the end of sukhumvit soi 4. It has the advantage of being walking distance from Sukhumvit night market and Nana sky train station but being at the end of the soi so no noise from passing traffic (or noisy drunks late at night). I have posted a full review in the hotel review section if you need more info. I have stayed there several times now last time with my two sisters and never had a bad experience. Nice rooftop pool and sun deck for cooling down or chilling out after a busy day in the hustle of Bangkok too.

Hope this helps

Chris

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Suggestions for accommodation

Sorry, I should have said Sacha's is close to Asok BTS and Sukhumvit MRT (not Nana BTS).

7. Re: Need Suggestions for accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 06:16