We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

in which order

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
in which order

we are getting a transfer from bangkok to hua hin and on route wish to visit the train market and see the swimming monkeys at samut songkhram.is it best to see monkeys first or train market and will our suitcases be safe with driver.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: in which order

I recommend that you ask the same office where you booked the transfer.

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: in which order

i did a trip to kwai and saw the railway market.

1. the purpose of going is seeing the express train come through the actual market and seeing the vendors very quickly move there goods out of the way , the train comes very close so keep your distance .

most trips go here first as the train comes through about 8.30 am, there are others but the early one is the main one i think the area is busy , stalls are cheap, but it is a local market .

2. i wanted to do the monkeys but was told wrong direction may be differennt for you going to hua hin.

We used tongs tours and they were very good they also do airport and resort transfers, i would highly recommend them, slightly higher price than most but great service and guides.

id also recommend the floating market, this and the railway market are def am trips from bangkok - half dayers.

Edited: 24 July 2010, 23:16
3. Re: in which order

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2011, 06:17