We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chatrium Suites to BKK

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Chatrium Suites to BKK

Hi,

I am looking to book 2 nights at the above hotel whilst en route from Heathrow to Krabi in April.

Does anyone know how long it should take to get to the airport from the hotel, by taxi, on a Wednesday, late morning/early afternoon?

Many thanks.

Athens Greece
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chatrium Suites to BKK

not more than 30 minutes if you ask the driver to go by the express way.Lovely hotel you'll enjoy it.

Jersey
Level Contributor
280 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chatrium Suites to BKK

The distance is 45 kms and takes 45 mins by car / taxi

http://www.chatrium.com/?MPage=26

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chatrium Suites to BKK

Thank you chaps.

Athens Greece
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Chatrium Suites to BKK

Well there you are,going to Saphan Taksin pier is so easy from Chatrium,get on the hotel's river boat,it terminates at Saphan Taksin puer,from there you can take the river boat to Grand Palace and return the same way,so easy,to go to MBK or Paragon take the bts from Saphan Taksin and get off at National stadium for MBK or Siam for Paragon.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chatrium Suites to BKK

As we posties say-Sorted!

Thanks all.

Athens Greece
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Chatrium Suites to BKK

Your welcome my friend:)))

I'll be there early November at Chatrium

7. Re: Chatrium Suites to BKK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 07:17