We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anantara Hotel

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Anantara Hotel

I have been lucky enough to get a real good deal at this hotel. I also know it has had a couple of name changes. And I have read the reviews. My only problem is which exit do I take from Chong nonsi BTS station and in which direction do I walk? Thanks.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anantara Hotel

It quite a long walk from the station but only a 5 minute taxi ride (35 baht). When you get off the train, look for the big junction - there is a walkway from the station across the junction leading to the BRT (bus) station. Keep walking straight on, on the right hand side of Narathiwas Rajanaganindra Road going past Soi Phichai 1. The hotel will be further along on the right.

If you are planning to take the train from the airport and change at Phayathai, please do your homework first. Neither the airport city line nor the skytrain have any baggage facilities, and the skytrain in particular can get very crowded. A taxi direct from the airport is often the most comfortable option - check the Top Questions "Airport Transport" on the right.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anantara Hotel

Thank you so much bbtony for that information.

3. Re: Anantara Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 07:17