We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thailand in 3 weeks?

england
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Topic
Thailand in 3 weeks?

I've got 3 weeks in Thailand this August (flying UK-Bangkok-UK) Never been to Asia so want to experience as much of Thailand as possible. Any thoughts on this plan?

Bangkok (2 days) e.g, grand palace, chaophraya, markets

Chaing Mai (4 days) e.g. elephant park, cooking school, doi suthep

Khao Yai National Park (2 days) e.g. trekking, wildlife

Khao Sok National Park (3 days) e.g. tubing, canoeing,

Koh Samui (5 days) e.g. swimming, snorkelling, Ang Thong Marine Park

May try and spend a half day at Ayutthaya between the national park visits. Anything major missing?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
60 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Thailand in 3 weeks?

Definitely need more than 2 days in BKK- so much in and around to see and do. I would say 4-5 days in BKK would be better. Weather will be very hot and humid (especially coming from UK) so you may want some time to lay by hotel pool

Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Thailand in 3 weeks?

Kosmo---your hijacking someone elses thread here and on different subject--that's impolite. Please create your own thread.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
300 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Thailand in 3 weeks?

different subject? actually not. I am also going to Thailand, and asking questions. that's what you do, when trying to get info.

Hijacking, not even sure what that means.

I think the whole idea is for us all to help each other out.

I have no problem answering anyones questions once I am back from my trip. I want everyone to have the best time they can have.

14. Re: Thailand in 3 weeks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 18:19