We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
195 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Hi, we are going to Thailand in November and starting to look for a guide to show us around for a couple days to Ayuthaya and up to Kanchanaburi. I have been emailing both Nook and Tong and while both seem great, Nook is definitely a lot quicker at responding to emails which makes me a bit more comfortable with her. Can anyone tell me if they used her before and how your day was with her?

Thank you

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
255 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Nook would be a very good choice, we had a perfect day together. Don't hesitate to book her.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,951 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

There's lots of feedback on Nook. I've just booked a day with her in June and she was really quick to reply.

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Tong is a very busy person and despite taking longer to reply to your emails, she is an amazing guide.. she isnt Number 1 on TA for nothing!

Chapel Hill, NC
Level Contributor
13 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

We've enjoyed Nook's service on several trips including one this past year. She is a terrific guide and a very nice person.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
24,951 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Have just been out today with Nook and enjoyed it thoroughly. She is an absolute delight to spend the day with and was very knowledgable and made allowance for the fact we had children with us,one of whom was sick so she adjusted tour accordingly.

Can't recommend her highly enough. Tell her Nigel and Cassy said hi!

Phuket Town...
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

had a one week tour with nook on April, we were a group of 15 photographers, visiting bangkok, chiangmai, chiang rai, kanchanaburi (Kwai river), and Ayuthaya. we were all very satisfird with her service, she is very knowledgeable although it was only me who was listening as the other were busy snapping master shot...

there were a lot of us that was very slow and not travel minded, and she take care of us like a mom with 15 children... :p

if you want a save, comfortable, value for money and personalize trip of Thailand... Nook is your girl....!!!!!

hanover
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Nook is fabulous. Did one day with her and she is a delight. Have used another couple of guides but she is my favorite by far. Excellent English and wonderful sense of humor.

hanover
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Nook is fabulous. Did one day with her and she is a delight. Have used another couple of guides but she is my favorite by far. Excellent English and wonderful sense of humor.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
24,951 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Agree, she is really lovely and she certainly needed her sense of humour when we went out with her recently as our youngest daughter was sick and a real grumpy pants.

Bhubaneswar
Level Contributor
137 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any feedback on Nook as a tour guide?

Need Nook's contact no as well as email.

Plz provide the same