We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

I am planning to visit Bangkok in last week for Oct 2011 with my family - 3 Adults + 2 Children (7 & 1 years).

Couple of queries:

1) Can you please suggest a decent hotel - budget approx 5000 THB?

2) Is 3Days / 2 Nights good enough to cover key sight-seeing points?

-Thanks In Advance

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

You can try Somerset Residence or Centerpoint Apartments. They shoudl fit your budget.

3D2N should be sufficient to cover major tourist spots. Just plan in advance and try to stay in a hotel that is near to BTS.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

I was pleased with the Windsor Suites on our last trip. A family suite was about 3000 Baht, and may accomadate everybody. I know it had beds for 4, and I think the couch folded out, but we did not need that so can't say for sure. The suite was large, plenty of room for 5 people, at least with 2 of them being kids.

Tours
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

there are some great five stars hotels in bangkok at the moment try and also don't forget to go the restaurants with robots, kids will love this and the butterfly museum, try myweekin for other ideas with ideas, I like the metropolitan of the Vie but are very modern both have great pools

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

We have booked the Bandara Suites, Silom.

Swansea, Wales
Level Contributor
367 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

cape house hotel near chitlom station has 2 bedroom suites on sawadee.com for 5600B in october- just checked! We stayed in them and it would suit you well. one bedroom had a double bed, and one twins. living room more than big enough for a rollaway (we have done this too!). good kitchen area with large fridge etc. and a washing machine in the unit as well- it may have been a washer/dryer, can't remember.

nice pool area and great restaurant breakfast is included and it is good. also an open-all-day exec lounge open to all so juice, coffee etc and snacks available all day for free. Our (adult) kids had dinner in the restaurant one night and pronounced the italian entrees delicious.

Also visit the Loft for dinner with your party. On top floor of Central department store at chitlom BTS station. great fun!

spicechilli- what tis the restaurant with the robots??

6. Re: Accommodation advice requested for 3 Adults + 2 Children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 20:17