Hi there! My partner and I bought tickets from 22 October to 1 November. We decided not to plan anything until we knew whether our flight was cancelled. We will fly into BKK.
Now it's 4 days before we leave. We assume that the flight will go, and so are wildly open to itinerary suggestions.
Would you all be so kind as to suggest where we might go for those 12 days, keeping in mind that our only hope is that we steer clear of flood areas?
Thanks a bunch, and very much look forward to hearing your suggestions!