We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time to reach airport

Jaipur
Level Contributor
745 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Time to reach airport

I need to catch an international flight at 8 30 PM and I would be living in le meridien, when do you think i shud leave from hotel ?

other day I would need to catch a domestic flight from suvarnbhumi at 2 30 pmcand i wud be going from shangri la again when shud i leave from hotel ?

thanks ..

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,542 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time to reach airport

Hi,

For a 20:30 itnernational (which usually means your DEADLINE to check-in is one hour or 19:30), I'd plan to be IN the taxi around 18:00 to 18:15.. this way you allow yourself :45 to get there (a generous time frame) AND give you some cushion to insure you're checked-in BEFORE that deadline..

on the domestic side, :30 to :40 is common for the deadline.. so a 14:30 means a deadline of 14:00 to 14:10.. Id want to be in the taxi around 12:45 or so.. this should give you reasonable ample cushion to get there and checked-id before the deadline.

Travel Safe,

Jaipur
Level Contributor
745 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time to reach airport

thanks !

3. Re: Time to reach airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2012, 04:19