We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

Went to one...and simply can't recall what it was called...biggish place, long tables (for tour groups), ladies loo at one end, gents at the other...thought it began with an "R" or a "P"...largish car park at front...any suggestions ???

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
828 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

Vientiane Kitchen?

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293916-d1…

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

Thanks but that's not the one. Definitely started with an R or a P. Unfortunately I can't even recall any nearby landmarks to assist.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

What kinda food did they serve?

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

We had a set menu which included soup, spring rolls, Thai red curry ( or so I was told) sticky rice etc. There were about 8 tables side on to the stage and a raised area where you came in with other tables on that.

We stayed at the President Solitaire in Sukhumvit and it didn't seem too far away. At the end of the show the performers stood outside so you could take photographs with them.

I can see it in my mind but just not the name.

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
7,162 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

I am struggling with the car park at front, but otherwise this might fit http://www.silomvillage.co.th/ruanthep.php

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

That's really close but not it. The interior is different although the layouts pretty similar.

Thanks anyway

7. Re: Minds gone blank...restaurant/dance show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2012, 10:17