We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buy Tarot Cards

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Buy Tarot Cards

Hello there,

Does anyone know where can I purchase tarot cards in Bangkok?

Any specialty shops to recommend?

I did a quick search in the forum but did not get any results..

Thank you

London
Level Contributor
984 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buy Tarot Cards

I am not aware of any specialty shop that would sell tarot cards. However, fortune telling is a popular activity in Thailand although this may not necessarily require tarot cards and relate to palm reading or shells reading or such like.

There is a very big open market in Bangkok, which is called Chattuchak and it is open at the weekend. They seem to have the most disparate range of goods and including low, medium and high quality goods.

I do not know if they sell them there but hopefully another poster may spot them and leave a reply for you.

I hope this is of help.

Giorgio Federico

Edited: 02 January 2012, 19:43
Penang Island...
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buy Tarot Cards

Thanks Giorgio, I will definitely check out Chatuchak market - that place is amazing! :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buy Tarot Cards

Kinokuniya book store at Emporium has Easy Tarot.. 'Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All' ...by Josephine Ellershaw...This book also includes a pack of guilded tarot cards...616 baht for the both.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Buy Tarot Cards

Yup most bookshops have tarot cards. MBK will certainly have places selling them too.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buy Tarot Cards

Hello SydneyJed and bbtony,

Thanks much! I will check them out and hopefully they have interesting decks :))

6. Re: Buy Tarot Cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2013, 10:27