We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

Sydney
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

Hi to all and Happy New Year!

We will be travelling through BKK in July for three nights with our three kids (5year old and twin 3 year olds). I am looking for suggestions for 5* accomodation.

The obvious is to go for two deluxe rooms with interconnecting door however I really would like to get a suite or luxury apartment, something a bit more spacious than the basic room as the kids enjoy down time and a bit of space during the day especially when so hot outside. Can anyone make any suggestions?

Main additional requirements is a decent pool - and dare I ask for a kids club??

Current favourite is two-bed suite at Mandarin Oriental but at a decent cost so thought I would throw it out to the forum before hitting any confirmation buttons.

Many thanks

Dec

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

Chatrium Suites, also on the river would be a good choice, with some very good reviews from TA members:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d131554…

Sydney
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

Thanks bbtony will take a look.

Australia
Level Contributor
467 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

The suites at Sukothai are lovely and resaonable compared to some other hotels. We are staying at IC this time due to fantastic location with small children; you can walk everywhere, the station is out the front of the hotel and there are planty of restaurants near hotel.

Good luck

C

Sydney
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

Thanks C.

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,172 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

Don't know if Pathumwan Princess still has suites - we stayed there qiute a few years ago - upgraded when they were unable to provide connecting rooms

6. Re: Hotel help with 3 kids under 5 years.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2013, 10:19