We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Hotel with Garden and Pool

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Small Hotel with Garden and Pool

I've done a search on the forum, but the only question I could find about hotels with gardens recommended large hotels like the Swissotel.

Are there any smaller hotels (i.e. not huge modern and concrete) in Bangkok with gardens and a pool?

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,086 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small Hotel with Garden and Pool

Hi,

The Honey Hotel has a small pool but no garden. And, by no means is it huge and modern !

Manchester
Level Contributor
558 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small Hotel with Garden and Pool

Hi Charlie guest house Pinklau.Lovely,but other side of river.It's about 40 bht in a taxi to the river pier.if you like the KS Rd.area of BK then it's over Pinklau Bridge from there.If you prefer Skytrain use then it's not an option.They have a website.and the area around there is an interesting change,from the tourist areas.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,533 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small Hotel with Garden and Pool

http://www.lamphutreehotel.com/

www.viengtai.co.th/

www.baanpranond.com

www.silom-serene.com

4. Re: Small Hotel with Garden and Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2013, 10:18