We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair Dresser Bangkok

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hair Dresser Bangkok

I know that this has already been talked about in other threads but couldnt work out how to comment.

Yesterady I had my hair cut at Corner Salon in Bangkok (google hair dresser bangkok) and its the best cut Ive ever had in my life! I was a little worried when I went in there as I wasnt sure the lady knew exactly what I wanted (I'm very particular with how I like my hair cut as its curly) but the end result was awesome!! its the longest haircut Ive had in a while aswell they actually take time with you not pump you through in half an hour. Highly recommend this place and it only cost 300 Baht.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

Sure!

Mokhotlong, Lesotho
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

Looking for victims?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

I always have my hair washed in Thailand but I doubt I would let them cut it.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
245 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

I regularly cut my hair in Bangkok specially one is a the ground floor of MBK shopping mall. Never had problem there and fast!

5. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2012, 14:28
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

As what you said you are a manager in zenred saloon and yet you recommend The Corner saloon as your best competitor, I am planning to have my Brazilian keratin for the 1st time ever in my life. I'll have a new haircut and hair color. I read lots of forums and comments about the corner and zenred, I'm confuse now please advice. I'll be there by 25 our 26 this August.

Edited: 17 August 2012, 13:36
London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

How is the Tony&Guy in Bangkok?

Manado, Indonesia
Level Contributor
164 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

I had a haircut and dyed my hair when i visited Bangkok last July, i forgot the Saloon name but the lady who did my hair was very nice, she spoke English so well, then no problem happened :D i love it

9. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2012, 16:45
10. Re: Hair Dresser Bangkok

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 14:02