We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regarding the stay

Bengaluru, India
12 posts
Save Topic
Regarding the stay

Hi,

I am planning to travel to Bangkok on june 21st , till june 24th Can anyone guide me for a better hotel to stay there, which is close to Asoke BTS station. ? I am travelling with my wife, so t needs to be quite safe also !

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
137 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Regarding the stay

Take a look at Agoda.com. You can see the map and shortlist hotels. we can help you narrow down.

Btw there are plenyy of indian restaurants near Sukhumvit 8 and 11 which is close to Nana BTS.

raj rao

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Regarding the stay

There is a new Centrepoint right above the Terminal 21 shopping mall at the Asoke junction.

London
Level Contributor
982 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Regarding the stay

The area you have expressed a preference for has many hotels and they all come with different amenities and price ranges.

A search on Agoda .com or sawadee.com will highlight special offers currently available.

Narrow down your search and then post your questions to find out what the comments are from those who have stayed there.

There is no apparent reason as to why you and your wife should be overly concerned with safety issues as Bangkok is quite welcoming to its visitors something that at times is a little lost on the latter (the visitors) when they display behaviours bordering on arrogance rather than mutual respect.

Happy browsing

Giorgio Federico

Bengaluru, India
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Regarding the stay

Thank you Mr.Rao, I am actually seeing agoda only, to get more indepth details from the persons who have visited i posted it !!

Swansea, Wales
Level Contributor
367 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Regarding the stay

any particular reason to be near asoke??

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
465 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Regarding the stay

I would stay at the Legacy Suites Hotel on Soi 29. Its about a 10 minute or less walk to the station and is on a private road. The ammenities of the hotel is amazing. Gorgeous rooms and very quiet when resting.

Bengaluru, India
12 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Regarding the stay

Since it's close to a BTS staion and I find many malls next to it. ! Am i right ?

Bengaluru, India
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Regarding the stay

HI Angelina,

I would look into it.

Bengaluru, India
12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Regarding the stay

I am also visiting Phuket, Can any one guide me about Phuket ? Good resort, how to travel to different places, about the rate for taxis? attractive places? Is phi phi island tour is also there in my vicinity for a one day trip. Is that advicable ?

10. Re: Regarding the stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 00:43