We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Absolute Bangkok" Tours

Melbourne
Level Contributor
162 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
"Absolute Bangkok" Tours

Hi - We are thinking of booking a tour with the 'Absolute Bangkok' tour company as this is one of the recommended companies listed on Trip Advisor. However, the only reviews I can find are quite old or not that useful (unless I am looking in the wrong spot!!)

Just wondering if anyone has done any tours with this group recently and am wondering how you have found them to be??

I have emailed them and they were fast to reply with a good price too. I've given up on getting reply's from Tours with Tong!

Any info would be appreciated!!

US
Level Contributor
309 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Absolute Bangkok" Tours

I am in the same boat - gave up on tour with tong with tong too..

There are some pretty recent reviews on absolute bangkok..if you go to the things to do section (not on the forum) and absolute bangkok has a listing and there are 60 reviews, some of which are very recent..

Edited: 30 May 2012, 05:47
Melbourne
Level Contributor
162 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Absolute Bangkok" Tours

Great thanks - so I was looking in the wrong spot!!

Cheers!! :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
941 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Absolute Bangkok" Tours

hilltraveller, We used ann from absolute bagkok tours in august 2011, Ann is a lovely young lady with a vast knowledge of bangkok and its history, we booked a tour of the grand palaces and thoroughly enjoyed it, she turned up at our hotel exactly on time, the vehicle was immaculate, ice cold water and face towels supplied during the day, Ann explained many of the landmarks on the way to the palaces and the history of thailand , I have no hesitation in recommending Absolute bangkok tours, This tour was definetly the highlite of our holiday in bangkok and if we ever decide to return we would definately use absolute bangkok tours again, enjoy your holiday.

Edited: 30 May 2012, 10:23
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Absolute Bangkok" Tours

Don't give up on Tong - seriously, it is worth chasing her as her tours are incredible! Best way to contact her is via Facebook or I usually just texted her :)

US
Level Contributor
309 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Absolute Bangkok" Tours

I used Absolute Bangkok for a tour in Bangkok (temple and city tour). Guide spoke good English and was knowledgeable and nice. Driver was good, safe driver. We enjoyed the tour. Guide asked once if we wanted to go to a jewelry market and we declined politely and there was no pressure to make us go. Overall very happy with the service. Quick response to our inquiry and best price of the few guides we contacted for a private tour albeit private tours in general aren't "cheap".

British Columbia
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: "Absolute Bangkok" Tours

what kind of price were you looking at for one day with a guide?

7. Re: "Absolute Bangkok" Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:16