We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oat or TOng tours

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
158 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Oat or TOng tours

Hello,

Has anyone engaged Mr Oat's tour services recently? I was offered comparable price between Oat and TOng's tours, which makes decision a little difficult. Wonder if anyone can give me some advice.

Thanks!

Aussie
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Have used Tong before and she was great.....very considerate, friendly and knowledgable....really made our tour.

I overpayed her as I forgot I had paid a deposit and next day got an email telling me and she paid it back into my bank account.....

Can't recommend her high enough

cheers

Karin

falkirk
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Tong all the way. Fantastic her tour will make your holiday.

Enjoy!

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
864 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Used Tours with Tong in June. we had a guide called Nina who was fantastic. Would highly recommend Tours with Tong.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,631 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Have used Tong. Had no faults and would use again.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
158 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Have been experiencing some delay in email response from Tong.

Hope she will reply soon! Thank you all~

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Tong always gets good reviews but she is very busy so if she doestn't reply check out others here under "Finding a tour guide" in the Top questions about Bangkok section.

Cyprus
Level Contributor
42 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Hi there

Has anyone used Oat as a guide in Bangkok? Is he good and does he speak good English? I m travelling to Bangkok with 2 children next week.

manchester
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oat or TOng tours

We used Tan and she was amazing. We are going again and spending 2 days with her next week - can't wait!

contact details on izthai.com

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
238 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Oat or TOng tours

Maria, did you use oat when you went???? also looking at using him

10. Re: Oat or TOng tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 16:39