We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer times

grimsby/uk
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
transfer times

i am going to krabi on the 5/4/13 and will land at bangkok air port at 1500hrs .there are thai air flights going to krabi at 17.15 ,17.40 and 18.30 which would you all suggest is the most reallistic i can make and would i have to leave the airport and come back in iknow its a fair way off but i like to be sorted well in advance many thanks pafrog04

1. Re: transfer times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 July 2012, 16:18
Edited: 18 July 2012, 16:18
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,213 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer times

Hi there,

The flights you mention above are with Thai. If you are flying into Thailand on Thai you will of course, get your baggage checked all the way through to Krabi. I would go for the 17.40.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
1,721 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer times

I'd also opt for the 17.40 in case there's delays on the first flight.

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
8,358 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: transfer times

Assuming you can check the bags through I would go for the 17:15 flight. Simply follow the signs "Transfer Chiang Mai, Samui, Krabi...."

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfer times

The 17.40 would be my choice.

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
8,358 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: transfer times

As you might not be able to check your bags through from Egypt Air to Thai Airways I now also suggest the 17:40 flight.

Edited: 19 July 2012, 09:11
7. Re: transfer times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 06:15