We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

I have been trying through a website to book and pre-pay for a ticket to the Siam Niramit performance in November, but the site keeps showing a message "not availabe for your dates".

Am I too early to book for a night in November? Is there an "official" site I should be using? and should I pre-pay or just make a reservation and pay when I arrive at the Cultural Ctr?

I have also read that the dinner is not worth it and just to pay for the performance. Also read that the "standard" seats are fine and not to spend the extra money on a "special" seat offered. What are your thoughts on this?

Edited: 31 July 2012, 19:15
Ogden, Utah
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Wow, my favorite Vancouverite....eh!

I'd wait and book when your in Bangkok . Regular seats are fine and the further away is actually better --the mid section or upper section is good fro a great view. I'd skip the meal andeat at a good restaurant or on the street after the show.

You can buy your tickets at the show or go to it's website below:

http://www.siamniramit.com/booking.php

Or buy through any street tour desk or your hotel tour desk. Everyone sells tcikets.

Enjoy your big holiday weekend!!!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Wow! That was a surprise! my favorite Utah buddy! Thanks for the info and this weekend will definitely be fireworks! lol...

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Unless you want a specific seat, there is no need to pre book. The auditorium is BIG and there will always be seats available.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Thanks, M....

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,406 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

We found the cheapest seats online through Hotels2Thailand, I think they were 650B, we received a confirmation which we showed at the box office upon arrival and were given our tickets, very hassle free. I've been to two shows in the last 2 years and neither of them were full, so I'd be surprised if a November show was full.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
14,868 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Definitely DO NOT buy from Siam Niramit. Siam Niramit's pricing is the most expensive. Although there is no rush, buy them from an agent, before you plan to visit the shw. The tickets will be waiting at the office.

DO NOT do their buffet.It is the worst ever!

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
25,406 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Agree with OctoberSix, the tickets were about twice the price we paid from Siam Niramit's box office and although I haven't had the buffet I've read enough negative comments to know it's not worth the extra payment.

I just checked Hotel2Thailands page and put an October date in, which was available, but as you say November onwards doesn't seem to be available - I would drop them an email and ask why. The rate is 850B for an adult.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Cassnu... it was the Hotels2Thailand site that I was trying to get a ticket from and I kept getting a msg back "not available for your requested date" or something like that.... yes I saw that price of 650b; did you purchase your tickets far in advance?

October 6 - There are only a couple of nights I'd be able to see the show during the week I'll be in BKK, as I am hoping to see a BKK friend for dinner one night, and have all sorts of other evening things I want to do while there, so am a little nervous about waiting till I get there to get a ticket; but I'll take your advice about not buying directly from Siam Nirimit.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Cassnu... I will email them

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
25,406 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to reserve a ticket for Siam Niramit Cultural Show in BK

Maybe they only book 3 months in advance on that website which is why it is showing as not available.