We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Bangkok during early October

Porto, Portugal
2 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Bangkok during early October

Hi guys, is it possible to give me a gauge on the weather for the second week of October? Do you guys think its better for me to travel during October or Nov?

Thanks in Advance

Edited: 24 September 2012, 07:48
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Bangkok during early October

November is usually a lot better than October as under normal circumstances the monsoon ends at the end of October or early in November (I'm talking Bangkok here as per your question). Its impossible to say what the weather will be like in the 2nd week of October - weather is most asked question on TA and we'd make a fortune if we could answer with any accuracy.

Do understand that the weather in other areas can be different.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Bangkok during early October

Malcolm

I've no idea what the weather will be like; but give me a couple of weeks and I will able to tell you!!

On your second point, November is much drier than October, (normally), so if I were you I would travel in Novenber.

Good luck

Alan

Porto, Portugal
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Bangkok during early October

Thanks for the help! really appreciate it!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Bangkok during early October

Hi

In October it's still raining during the month. So travel in November is better , you can visit Northern or Southern (west coast) both are good to go.

(:

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,710 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Bangkok during early October

Hot/Sunny - sometimes rain sometimes not.

Level Contributor
40 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Bangkok during early October

Less rain in November, probably

7. Re: Weather in Bangkok during early October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 16:17