We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pratunam market

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Pratunam market

Hi. I will be in bkk from fri to mon. May I know which is the day to visit Pratunam market to shop and how do I go from Asia hotel?

What is the best time to shop there?

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Pratunam Market
Pratunam Market
1,095 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Asia Hotel Bangkok
Asia Hotel Bangkok
1,494 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
England
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pratunam market

Hi not sure where Asia Hotel is but can tell you that the market is open every day in the daytime not sure exact times but think its open from about 11.00am till about 5pm maybe earlier and maybe a bit later but those hours Ive definately been here.

Edited: 03 October 2012, 08:45
Mentioned in this post
Asia Hotel Bangkok
Asia Hotel Bangkok
1,494 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pratunam market

Everyday except weekend ,nothing! just too many shopper :P

If you like outdoor shopping I suggest you to go to Jatujak market on Saturday or Sunday,even though there are crowded but this is a bigger shopping market also open only weekend here.

(:

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pratunam market

Pratunam Market has something going on 24 hours a day nearly!... there is a very early morning market (not Mondays) which closes at around 7am when the next lot starts... Sundays around the Indra hotel there is also a market.. The Asia hotel isnt far but I suggest you take a taxi...

Mentioned in this post
Pratunam Market
Pratunam Market
1,095 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Asia Hotel Bangkok
Asia Hotel Bangkok
1,494 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pratunam market

Hey I heard people saying that pratunam market is under renovation? Any news about that? I'm going from 5 -9 October!

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pratunam market

Hey I heard people saying that pratunam market is under renovation? Any news about that? I'm going from 5 -9 October!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pratunam market

They still open about renovation I think for new buildings.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pratunam market

We stay at the Asia hotel and we go by river taxi to pratunam market. If you go out the hotel turn right heading in the direction to MBK. Go to the bridge go down the stairs then get a river taxi that is going right up the river. Hop off on the next stop then you can walk across the road to pratunam market or platinum mall

Mentioned in this post
Asia Hotel Bangkok
Asia Hotel Bangkok
1,494 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Mbk
Mbk
163 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Perth Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pratunam market

We stay at the Asia hotel and we go by river taxi to pratunam market. If you go out the hotel turn right heading in the direction to MBK. Go to the bridge go down the stairs then get a river taxi that is going right up the river. Hop off on the next stop then you can walk across the road to pratunam market or platinum mall

Mentioned in this post
Asia Hotel Bangkok
Asia Hotel Bangkok
1,494 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Mbk
Mbk
163 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
69 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pratunam market

Pratunam market opens at 9 or 10 in morning and closes by 8 pm. There is a city complex shopping place where you will get stuff at wholesale prices. Platinum mall is an excellent place for clothes and accessories.

Mentioned in this post
Pratunam Market
Pratunam Market
1,095 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,217 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pratunam market

Hi. We are arriving in Bangkok tomorrow before heading back to the UK on Wednesday. We are staying at the Eastin Grand in Sapthom which has a direct connection to the sky train. Can anyone tell me what station we should get off for Pratunam market, or is it as simple as Pratunam?? Many thanks in advance.

Mags

Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Pratunam Market
Pratunam Market
1,095 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand