We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

Manhattan Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

I am trying to buy tickets for Seatran ferry KohSamui - KohTao, but their website doesnt show any availability.

The tickets are available on www.ferrysamui.com, does anybody know if this is a valid business and it is safe to use them?

Also, we are taking 6am flight from Bangkok that arrives to KohSamui at 7, if it is late and we miss 8am ferry, will we be abe to take one in the afternoon or shall I buy back up tickets for the afternoon ferry as well (we are travelling high season 12/27)

Thanks a lot,

Vita

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,551 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

Hi,

Perhaps you can buy directly from the company. This is the Seatran website:

http://www.seatrandiscovery.com/home.php

You could also consider Lomprayah:

www.lomprayah.com

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

This journey will be Koh Samui - Koh Phangan and then boat to Koh Tao

If you want to go there directly you will need to take ferry from ChumPhon (lomprayah ferry)

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,551 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

Hi,

I checked the Seatran website and got a message stating there is no online booking available.

I also checked the Lomprayah site. It has an 11.15 departure from Koh Samui at 11.15 which is scheduled to arrive at Koh Tao at 14.15.

I advise booking in advance since you are travelling at a very, very busy time.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

Hi there

If you're arrive at koh Samui airport Lomprayah offers airport pick up an take you to pier.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
20,288 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

Forgot to add if you're arrive at koh Samui airport by PG 103 @ 07.05 you should be ok for 08.00 am Lomprayah they stated in their website( click on tick booking).

Manhattan Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

That's the problem - they show no availability on their site any day in November or December. It is unlikely that they are all booked up solid, so I suspect site issue, thus the other website wold be good if I knew it is legit.

Thanks,

Vita

7. Re: Ferry KohSamui to KohTao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:18