We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
941 posts
240 reviews
Save Topic
Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

Has anyone eaten at the thai food court here ? I think it is called Pier 12? Sukhumvit isn't great for Thai food imo, if you want to eat indoors. The street food is great.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
750 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

We ate there last month but not Thai food....we had mexican! The food court is nice. We'd read good reports about it so we added it to our list of things to do. Lots of choices there.

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,169 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

Terminal 21's food court is pretty good as food courts go. Nothing extraordinary.

In fact there are plenty of good interior restaurants to eat Thai food around Lower Sukhumvit (I assume that's what you mean) if you know where to go.

For instance, have you ever tried Love Scene on Suk Soi 23? Despite the name, it's a cozy inside restaurant offering all the Thai standards in good quality. http://goo.gl/maps/HDp2p You have to enter through the kitchen, but don't let that put you off. It's open and serving meals until the wee hours - maybe it's open all night.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
941 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

thanks both, we are staying on soi 11, but will pencil in Love Scene

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
14,709 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

Rosabieng, across from the Ambassador Hotel, has great Thai food.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
941 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

Yes I read reviews on that. it might be easier to just go there. Thanks

Perth
Level Contributor
498 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

We have been to Pier 21 a few times this week. It is very clean and most items cost about 30 - 40 baht. One store sells excellent fruit drinks (sort of like a slushie) - yum. There seems to be two levels with food outlets, both called San Francisco. I think the food court, Pier 21, is on level 5. Of course, trying the local restaurants is the way to go but our exit from the skytrain was through this mall and sometimes it was just easier to go into the air con and get a quick meal.

London
Level Contributor
982 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

celtic warrior,

as NannaMD says in his post, Pier 21 is clean and very affordable.

The food may not be stellar for Thai food experts but it will do for me and it provides an excellent range of options.

They also have good food outlets in the basement at Terminal 21.

Bill2p, who in my view is an astute connoisseur and I often take heed of his suggestions, has given you a little gem there.

Here is a review - I would advise you to read it before you go

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g293916-…

As you are in Soi 11, you may wish to take heed of X/6 suggestion as he knows his stuff and, unlike me, lives there.

Here is another review

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Also, you may wish to add Took Lae Dee which is omnipresent in Bkk and from where you are you may wish to head to either Soi 5 or 16. The latter branch is more spacious and interesting in my view.

They are part of Foodland

www.foodland.co.th/index.php…

Finally, in the basement at Robinsons, there is "Tops" not a bad place at all.

Best

Giorgio Federico

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,169 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

I agree with that Love Scene review except for all the warnings against spicy food. Then again, I like it as hot as it gets and you may not. And there is a sign in English as you can see from the Google Street View image: http://goo.gl/maps/HDp2p

I've never ordered their moo manao. I'll give it a try next time.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
941 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

Wow fed ty so much. very helpful. Foodland was on my list as it is near a place we like to drink at.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
293 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Food Court Terminal 21 Sukhumvit

Terminal 21 food court is great value and also a bit of fun. I found a Thai spicy fried chicken salad there which was one if my food highlights. The basement food stalls are worth a visit afterwards for dessert. We tried the liquid nitrogen icecream. Pricey, but so creamy and worth it for the theatre!