We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding dresses

uk
Level Contributor
34 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding dresses

Do anybody no if and where they sell wedding dresses? What are the prices like and also the quality.

Thank you.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
14,993 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding dresses

Please make such an important purchase closer to home.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding dresses

There are some bridal shops on Thonglor. I remember seeing them near the Petchaburi end of Thonglor from my runs.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding dresses

There are quite a few as monkie says at Thonglor just over from The Witches Tavern pub but they are more the whole package thing and not cheap by any stretch..

4. Re: Wedding dresses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 April 2013, 15:05
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,962 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding dresses

OctoberSix is absolutely right that you'd be wise to source your wedding dress in your home city, whether you buy it or have it made. Do not, under any circumstances, consider having it made in Bangkok. I can almost guarantee that it will end in tears.

Given that you're from the UK, I also think that the styles you would find in Thailand would be very different and not necesssarily suitable for the UK.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding dresses

Agree totally with Octobersix and travelkatt88.

Material can be bought in China Town but make your dress at home.

7. Re: Wedding dresses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 05:15