We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
199 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

Just wondering if anyone has an idea on the bed set up at the novotal on siam square for 3 adults in one room?

Just wanting to know if it's 2 singles and a rollaway?

Also wondering if breakfast can be purchased on an ad hoc basis if it's not included in the room price and how much it would be per person?

Thanks so much :)

Cheers

frazz

Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

I am searching for the same answer.....

but will be checking in tomorrow then I will know....

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

Any hotel will allow three in one room on payment of an. 'extra bed' charge per night. You just need to ask them how much.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
5,902 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

Probably a rollaway bed for person number 3.

As to the other 2, it depends if you get a double or a twin room (diff bed configuration).

You can buy breakfast, they're not going to turn you away.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,765 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

Novotel is very prompt in answering emails so I highly suggest you contact them directly to tell them your concerns. In my experience you could add an additional bed for a fee even for their cheapest room.

victoria
Level Contributor
389 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

I don't think you will have an issue with 3 to a room.

I have stayed here quite a few times , last year I found that they had added a coffee shop on the ground floor which was ideal for breakfast and snacks, it was reasonably priced as well

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

It depends on the room you've booked if it's a double room with an extra bed it will be a rollaway, if it's a family room it will have a normal bed but the best thing to do is contact the hotel and also ask how much the breakfast will but usually breakfasts in chain hotels tend to be expensive.

Nelson, New Zealand
Level Contributor
199 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

Thanks everyone for your replies thats sorted it all out for me :)

8. Re: 3 adults 1 bedroom novotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2013, 10:18