We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 night stay around soi3 to soi 11 Sukhumvit

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
233 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
2 night stay around soi3 to soi 11 Sukhumvit

Any suggestions for a decent place in the 1500THB bracket in this area?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 night stay around soi3 to soi 11 Sukhumvit

Hi hotfirie

Around Sukhumvit I would recommend stay in Soi 4 at Royal Ivory Bangkok instead?

Royal Ivory there is a nice hotel for best service and good location in this area

you can check on their website for more information here http://www.royalivory.com/contacts.html

or other choices for hotel booking discounts …com--asia.info/hotel/10030014-11342396O.html or this one here orbitz.com/hotel/…

anyways have a great trip in Thailand. (=

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 night stay around soi3 to soi 11 Sukhumvit

This hotel is right on the money offering specials just now and I've been in hotels where I have paid double the money and hasn't been this same standard...Rooms are fantastic for the money..only downer is it is actually up on soi 31 near to Phrom Phong BTS..really good bars up around here and only one stop up from Soi Cowboy(Asoke BTS)and a couple from Nana..basically a 50 baht taxi fare!

www.wotif.com/hotels/amora-neoluxe-hotel.html

3. Re: 2 night stay around soi3 to soi 11 Sukhumvit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 10:18