We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Bus from BKK to Don Maung Airport.

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Air Asia Bus from BKK to Don Maung Airport.

If I was to arrive at BKK at 12 noon, would it be safe to say that the Air Asia bus to Don Maung would get me there by 2 PM for an Air Asia flightat 3:15.

Thanks in Advance

Tanduay

Maleny, Australia
Level Contributor
934 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Bus from BKK to Don Maung Airport.

Read the sticky message at the top of this Bangkok forum.

It is not an Air Asia bus, but for all passengers transferring between the airports.

Also there are other recent posts similar to yours, and it seems that you would be best to catch a fast taxi, and hope for the best.

Is your Air Asia flight a domestic flight or international?

Is your arrival flight at BKK international or domestic?

Do you have only carry on baggage or lots of check-in baggage?

All of these factors will determine how fast you can get out of one airport, wait for the next bus, and into and checked onto the next flight.

Best of luck, but I personally would not try it. Take the next Air Asia flight.

2. Re: Air Asia Bus from BKK to Don Maung Airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 17:16