I am traveling from Sydney to Mumbai and I have taken a 1 day transit at Bangkok. Main purpose was to buy a 40" LED TV and shopping at Platinum mall. But meanwhile I would also want to go to some good club at the night. My flight arrives at 10pm at Suvarnabhumi airport. I plan to leave my luggage at the 'Left Baggage' at the Airport.
So my Queries:
1. Which is the best way to head to platinum mall from the airport and how much would be the approximate cost?
2. I heard that the mall is open all night. Can someone confirm this? I would like to start shopping early morning then.
3. Is there any reasonable hotel around the main market in case I need a single room? I dont want to spend much on the hotel.
4. Which 40" Smart 3D TV would be the best with International warranty? Samsung or LG? and if possible could you tell me the model and the price?
5. Is it true that the TV weight is excluded from the luggage allowance? and that one person can carry one TV upto 32" ?
Long Question... Sorry.. TIA