We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

Hi,

Would like to ask if anyone knows any near supermarket around "urbana sathorn". Because once i touch down, would like to stock up on some daily supplies.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,585 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

Hi,

I don't know of a supermarket but the chances are that a 711 or Family Mart are close by where you will be able to get hold of some daily basics.

Spratley
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

There is nothing nearby. This is an office/condo area. May be a convenience store like mentioned above. You can take a taxi to Silom Road/Saladaeng. Go to the big supermarket in Central complex at Saladaeng BTS station.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,941 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

There is a good supermarket selling local & imported goods plus alcohol etc etc on Narathiwat-Ratchanakarin Road not far from the Anantara Sathorn heading towards the BTS Chong Nonsri station. So looking at a map I am guessing about a 10 minute walk from Urbana.

Cathy

Edited: 22 December 2012, 13:21
Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,263 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

Find the nearest Skytrain and get off at Nana and walk to several - along with nightlife, restaurants, malls, street vendors, etc. Tops, Foodland, Villa Market, etc. But you will pass by many, many Seven Eleven type markets too!

http://www.urbanrail.net/as/bang/bangkok.htm

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,400 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

No need to trail to other side of town to seedy Suk. There is plenty of 7/11s all over Bangkok.

Come back bbtony all is forgiven!

Think #4 is obsessed with Nana or has shares there!!!

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,263 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

"Think #4 is obsessed with Nana or has shares there!!!"

Yeah! Must be all the money we make! Me and the hundreds of other posters who like this area make so much money there that we are rolling in it! 5 5 5 5 5

Can't be the fact that there is so much more things to do in that area just about 24 hours a day! And ALSO have cheap hotels, good restaurants, nightlife, malls, street vendors along with access to city rail service too!!

Happy New Year!

Bangkok, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Supermarket Near "Urbana sathorn"

Why OP want to go to Nana area when there is two 711 stores opposite side of road.

I work near Chong Nonsi know this area well. Many good restaurants and stores less than 10 minutes.