We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where should i stay in bangkok?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
where should i stay in bangkok?

Hi everyone!

My wife and I will be in Bangkok for 4 days in early April, and we have doubts of where to stay (which neighborhood / sector). We don't want to go to Khao San Rd. because we've heard it's the most typical for tourists and we want to get a bit away from that :)

We're looking for something more of the "real" Bangkok, but at the same time, somewhere convenient to move around the city. In summary, a nice sector that is well communicated and where we can find good street food and a nice and economic hostal / b&B (if any of you have suggestions about specific places to stay, they're welcome!)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Paolo

X2 River Cruises
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Speed Boats Tours, Private Tours
Bangkok My City
Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Boat Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours
11. Re: where should i stay in bangkok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 06:17