We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr. Oat Tour Guide - Great Experience

Highland, Utah
Level Contributor
14 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Mr. Oat Tour Guide - Great Experience

There are not many reviews that I could find about Mr. Oat so I wanted to leave my opinion. We used Mr. Oat two weeks ago while we were in Bangkok for two 1/2 day tours. One around Bangkok including: Grand Palace, Reclining Buddha and Emerald Buddha and the other to the train market and floating market. Both tours were great and Mr.Oat was a very informative and attentive guide. He used to teach history and told us a lot of interesting facts and background about the sights. He introduced us to many new foods and helped us orient to the city and Thai culture. The driver was also very kind and always had cold water waiting for us when we got in the car. Overall a good experience and my husband and I would definitely recommend.

Co Van Kessel Bangkok Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours, Night Tours, Cultural Tours, Boat Tours
Follow Me Bike Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Withlocals
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours, Day Trips, City Tours
London
Level Contributor
224 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Mr. Oat Tour Guide - Great Experience

We also had a brilliant day with Mr Oat last Monday. Every aspect of the tour from booking to the day itself was handled very professionally.Mr Oat arrived on time despite horrendous Bangkok traffic, the people mover was very comfortable with lots of cold water and the driver was safe. Mr Oat made the tour very interesting and ensured that we all enjoyed the tour thoroughly. He even bought us little local treats at the market to try. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Mr. Oat Tour Guide - Great Experience

My party of 4 booked Mr Oat and his driver mid-November and he was great! He took us to the Maeklong Railway Market to see the market and the train that runs through it. He educated us on local delicacies while touring, and provided us samples of chicken and fruit to enjoy. Following that stop we headed to the floating market via longboat--another great experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Oat for Bangkok tour needs!

23. Re: Mr. Oat Tour Guide - Great Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 05:16