We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good breakfast near nana

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Good breakfast near nana

Hi all , can anyone recommend a good breakfast near nana that's not five star hotel price .

many thanks

Dave

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good breakfast near nana

Hi Penfold,

I once had a nice breakfast at Majestic Suites Hotel which is located just after Soi 4 on the main Sukhumvit Rd (towards Nana BTS) . I believe the price was about Bht 200 which came with a full American BF. The hotel is just one minute's walk to the Nana BTS.

Edited: 22 March 2013, 15:42
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good breakfast near nana

Many thanks that's the kind of price we are looking at.

Dave

Edited: 22 March 2013, 16:05
Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,290 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good breakfast near nana

Took Lae Dee restaurant in the Foodland supermarket in Sukhumvit Soi 5. Freshly cooked American style breakfast is available all day for 50 baht. Basically just a lunch counter but excellent food for rock-bottom prices.

Campbell, CA
Level Contributor
23 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good breakfast near nana

Dynasty Inn has a cafe. Unlike many places in Thailand, they know how to make eggs over easy/medium.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good breakfast near nana

The German bar on soi 11(half way down)has a 2 course breakfast going for 180 baht..orange juice..cornflakes..egg n bacon/toast coffee..about same standard as Foodland..

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,815 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Good breakfast near nana

On Sukhumvit Soi 5, just down from the Foodland Supermarket (where the Took Lae Dee Restaurant is) you will find the Fortuna Hotel. They have an all you can eat breakfast buffet for 149 baht. Open for walk-ins. Has Japanese and Korean specialties, some Thai dishes, sliced meat, hot dogs and eggs to order. I like the bacon here cooked the way I want - crisp - and bottomless cup of coffee or tea!

Old Took Lae Dee Menu. When you eat at the counter you get a mini cooking lesson too.

www.flickr.com/photos/ianfuller/3863495191/

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,528 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good breakfast near nana

Hi,

I am +1 with Bill.. IF you're looking for a good, basic no-frills brekkie, then Took Lae Dee is hard to beat.. The "ambiance" is lacking compared to hotels and other more "proper" restaurants-- it's counter-style service, and the pace is fast... but the food is fresh, they'll cook it how you like it, and the price point/value is high.. This to me makes for a compelling option on the breakfast front.

Travel Safe,

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good breakfast near nana

We love going to Took Lae Dee in Foodland. Reminds of a greasy spoon diner, but in Thailand.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,184 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good breakfast near nana

Hanrahans on Soi 4 itself, did a cooked good breakfast for 200baht or just over.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good breakfast near nana

I go fof Hanrahans as well, food is very good there.