We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Elkton, Maryland
Level Contributor
136 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

I visited Bangkok 5 years ago and stayed at the Shangri-La. It was a good place for us to be because I became ill during my stay and the hotel was very responsive and attentive. I recall that their breakfast buffet was superb and would love to go back given the lengthy layover I will have.

Also, can anyone guess at what the taxi fare would be from the airport to the hotel?

Thank you.

QHD

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,640 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

Hi,

I have no idea as to the cost of a breakfast but expect to pay about 350 baht for the taxi there from the airport.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

You should send them an email and ask them but I think it will be quite expensive, we paid 450baht for a taxi there last year.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,518 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

Hi,

According to the hotel front desk it is B824 net of VAT and service.

Travel Safe,

Bangkok
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

Greetings from Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, qhdesigner!

GOPBI is absolutely correct that our buffet breakfast at NEXT2 Café is 824 baht net per person.

Public taxis will cost you approximately 450 baht from the airport to our hotel.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,555 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

Breakfast at Took Lae Dee Restaurant only 63 baht (get two they are cheap,) early bird special even cheaper!

(Cheaper hotels have cheaper "all you can eat buffets" that are open to walk-ins.)

Happy eating.

6. Re: How much is the breakfast buffet now at the Shangri-La?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 05:16