We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is $85 AUD a good price from BK to KL?

Sydney
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Is $85 AUD a good price from BK to KL?

With air Asia?

We still have ages till our trip in feb but am trying to work out what is considered a good discount when fares appear in the promo column.

Thank you so much.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is $85 AUD a good price from BK to KL?

AU$35 saving is not to be sneezed at in my view.

We are due to depart Bangkok on 24/2/2014.I'm about to book to take up the AU$85.17 PLUS PAX Promo Fare on offer.

Safe travel.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is $85 AUD a good price from BK to KL?

Rates vary of course depending on season and exact date, the best too to compare all air fares is Skyscanner!!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is $85 AUD a good price from BK to KL?

That looks like a good rate to me but keep checking the matrix fare comparison website or skyscanner.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
42,264 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is $85 AUD a good price from BK to KL?

... and take into account the add-ons to AirAsia's basic price when comparing to other airlines. Nok Air, which flies from Don Mueang, the same airport in Bangkok to Phuket as AirAsia, often offer cheaper total fares than AirAsia.

5. Re: Is $85 AUD a good price from BK to KL?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 06:17