We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality leather shoes that is similar to Dr Marten

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Quality leather shoes that is similar to Dr Marten

Hi, I am looking for quality leather shoes that is similar to dr Marten. Budget is around S$50.

Can i know where i can find them? I will be staying at Baiyoke Boutique. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Baiyoke Boutique Hotel
Baiyoke Boutique Hotel
757 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
21,960 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality leather shoes that is similar to Dr Marten

I tend to think that you'll just have to shop around. There are heaps of shoe shops everywhere in Bangkok, but I'd like to mention that genuine leather shoes in Thailand tend to be a bit expensive. Sorry I don't know the exchange rate from S$ to baht, so can't comment on your budget.

Edited: 28 April 2013, 07:57
Mentioned in this post
Bangkok
Bangkok
Thailand
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
6,287 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality leather shoes that is similar to Dr Marten

Leather shoes of similar quality to DrM for SGD50-B1150 will be very difficult to find. However if you want the look but not the quality you will be able to find china made lookalikes. Not sure of the pricing though.

The missus just bought a pair of DM 18 hole boots for around $C100 on sale at centrel. Its a made in thailand DM.

3. Re: Quality leather shoes that is similar to Dr Marten

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 05:17