We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park plazza hotel soi 18

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Park plazza hotel soi 18

Please can any kind soul tell me which exit from Asoke BTS and walking instruction to the hotel. I will be dragging a suitcase. Thanks in advance.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
390 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

Step out of the BTS on and walk towards Exit 4. Walk down the escalators / steps and continue walking towards the big road Ratchadaphisek Rd. Cross it and continue until you reach Soi 18 on your right. Walk as far into the soi until you reach Park Plaza Hotel.

Station map -

bts.co.th/customer/…E4_update.gif

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

Thank you for that. I had imagined it was on the same side as terminal 21. Also there are a two Park Plazzas, another reason for me to get it right first time.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

It looks to me like it is near the Windsor Suites where I have stayed there before so should be easy to find.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
390 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

Good luck! And don't forget to flash a Club Carlson card ;)

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

Club Carlson, I am not with you??????

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
390 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

Park Plaza is part of an international hotel chain, but if you're unfamiliar with Club Carlson, don't worry about it :)

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

Thanks for explanation. No does not apply to me.

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

Completed this exercise today made even easier by the fact that there in a newish extension exit 6 which means you don't have to cross that deadly road. Then enter Excange Tower from walkway and come down their escalator. Just a few short mins ahead Soi18 and the very nice Park Plazza hotel. Thanks all.

9. Re: Park plazza hotel soi 18

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 05:17